Elizabeth Boling, MFA
- 2017-2018 Executive Associate Dean,
- 2011-2016 Associate Dean for
- Graduate Studies
- 1999-2010 Associate Professor and Chair, Instructional Systems Technology
- 1992-1999 Assistant Professor, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University Bloomington
- 1988-1992 Graphics and Animation Manager, Apple Computer, Inc .
- 1983-1988 Illustration and interface design, Bibliogem, Inc.
- 1983 M.F.A. Printmaking, Indiana University School of Fine Arts
- 1979 B.F.A. Printmaking,
- Texas Tech University
Studio Teaching in Higher Education: Selected Design Cases, Elizabeth Boling, Richard Schwier, Colin Gray, Kennon Smith & Katy Campbell (Eds). (2016), Routledge.
R695 Doctoral Seminar in IST
R711 Doctoral Readings in IST
R542 Instructional Graphics Design (syllabus is 2013; email for updates)
R519 Effective Writing for
R521 Instructional Design and Development I
R541 Design and Production
R505 Portfolio Workshop
Current group projects include studies of design practices and pedagogy in instructional design and how learners interpret instructional graphics.